This is a short guide to get the bot working. First be sure you have the latest version. See the release notes for all the changes. If you are interested in the source code you can download that here.
The purpose of this bot is to queue as many buildings as you want for every town. If you have any tips, bugs or questions you can use the comments or visit the support forums at elitepvpers.
- Works on all 44 ikariam servers.
- Variable delay timer between 30-3600 seconds.
- Building queue for each town.
- Max building level check.
- Automatic reconnect after connection error.
I will first give you an overview of the interface.
- Select the world you play on.
- Select the town you want to view.
- Go to the selected town.
- Show some log information.
- Delay time in seconds to check the queue.
- Currently queued buildings.
- Buildings in current selected town.
- Start/Stop the queue.
- Clear the queue.
- Enter username.
- Enter password.
- Statusbar with some useful information.
- Menu’s to change server.
Now that you know what everything means there are just a few steps needed to get your bot running.
- Enter your username and password(10,11).
- Select the server you play on(13).
- Select the world you play on(1).
- Choose a town and press Select(3).
- Click on a building(7) to add it to the queue(6).
- Click on Start(8) to activate the bot.
- If you want to know what the bot is doing click on Log(4).